Saturday, April 10, 2010

My beliefs

I do not mean this in a disrespectful way. But I have looked at the evidence, and inside of me, I do not believe that the bible was factual. And that's just what I believe. I'm not trying to make anyone else believe that the bible isn't real. If you believe the bible is real, then that's great. As long as you have thought it through for yourself, in any form of procedure, and you have decided that the bible is truth, than I am proud of you for having a path.

I do believe the bible has a great message. Above all I would still say that the life of jesus is the greatest love story ever told. It is the most pure form of romance. To say that you are willing to die for the ones you love shows that you believe every man and woman forms a greater unity of one being, and that when given the choice between self and others, you are willing to humble yourself and understand that as long as someone lives on, it doesn't have to be you.

Anyway those are my interpretations, not that I expect anyone to read this, but if you do please don't leave me a comment because i'm not having a discussion about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment